- Step One: Register and complete an online Learner’s Permit course, also called the Drug and Alcohol course, with GDL Institute. We’ll electronically report your score to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Step Two: Complete your written permit exam.
- Step Three: Report to the Florida DHSMV with proof of identification and to complete vision and hearing tests.
- Step Four: Pick up your driving permit and get started on the road to driving independence!
And the good news? The process just got even easier. GDL Institute is expanding its offerings and will now offer the Florida DHSMV-approved online permit exam for customers who have completed their online Drug and Alcohol course. When you register for your online course, you’ll also have the option to purchase the Value Package which combines Drug & Alcohol course together with the permit exam for just $39.95, or just the written permit exam at a cost of $19.95. As a bonus, the Value Package includes practice exam questions, a parent/teen contract and new driver log forms.
Why stress out about taking a test at the DMV when you can complete it in the privacy of your own home, and on your own time… just like the Drug and Alcohol course. Here are some tips before you take your written test:
- You can prepare for your written exam by reviewing your course material and Florida Driver Handbook. GDL Institute has designed the course to cover all of the important topics you’ll need to know and prepare you for your written test.
- The written exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions and will take you approximately one hour to complete.
© 2013 GDL Institute.org